Monday, June 9, 2008

"Run For Your Life!" ZOMBIE 5K t-shirt design

Well, I think I'm finished with the design for the front of the "Run For Your Life!" ZOMBIE 5K run that we are putting on in conjunction with the Shaun Luu Horror Fest.  All money raised from the 5k run/skate/1 mile zombie walk will be donated to Golisano Childrens Hospital and The American Cancer Society to support brain cancer research and treatment along with all the proceeds from the horror fest.  Everyone participating in the run/walk will get one of these t-shirts.  I'm going to start printing them after work tomorrow.  I have a few very long days and nights ahead of me to get the fronts and backs of these shirts printed in time for the event on Saturday!  I'm almost done with the design/sponsor list for the back of the shirts.  I dont think I've been this stressed out and tired....ever, actually.   But it's something that is for a good cause and in memory of a really great guy that I really miss having around.  Cancer can suck it!




No comments: